April 10, 2011

[Variety School] Oh! My School episode 17 Eng sub

Happy Sunday ~ guess what ? today i haven't come out of the room. from this morning i did just watch TV ><. Thanks to indovision, many channels i can watch. mmh,, i just watch variety school Oh! My School which broadcast by KBS . its very interesting watching Oh! My School today, the added guests are Gikwang from BEAST and Kan Miyoun from Baby V.O.X. Ahh i like Gikwang after watching My Princess, although he's not the main star but he successfully stolen my heart with his cute eyes and cute smile ~xDD. i wanna share Oh! My School episode 17,  Gikwang and Yoseob so cute ^^ ~ enjoy it ~

Hosts: Park Myung Soo, Park Kyung Lim, Tony An, Kim Sinyeong
Guests: Soyeon (T-Ara), Simon D (Supreme Team), Hyosung (Secret), Min (Miss A), Lee Joon (MBLAQ), Yoseob (BEAST), Kim Min Ji
Added Guest: Gikwang (BEAST), Kan Miyoun (Baby V.O.X)

Oh! My School Episode 17 Eng Sub







You can watch here Variety School Oh! My School Episode 1 - 16 Eng sub
please leave comment after you read or watch this show ^^ thanks ~


credits


0 comment:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 kireinatha. Design by Cineas Velas y Telenovelas

Automotive Trend 4 US and Branda Seo Search Engine.